Hive >> mail # user >> Re: Get the job id for a hive query

+
Nitin Pawar 2013-02-28, 14:46
+
Nitin Pawar 2013-02-28, 15:13
+
Navis류승우 2013-03-01, 07:29
+
Tim Bittersohl 2013-02-27, 17:36
+
Harsh J 2013-02-28, 08:08
+
Todd Wilson 2013-02-27, 19:40
+
Nitin Pawar 2013-02-28, 11:42
Re: Get the job id for a hive query
select statement without where clause is just a hdfs cat command. It will
not run mapreduce for that.

Nitin Pawar
+
Nitin Pawar 2013-03-05, 11:47