Sqoop >> mail # user >> Issue in Oozie sqoop action with <command></command> and --query

Re: Issue in Oozie sqoop action with <command></command> and --query
Ahh...that sucks..I hope they will come up with something in future
releases...

One follow up question...We can't use <command></command> in combination
with <arg></arg> right?