MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: Running a mapreduce class in another Java program

Re: Running a mapreduce class in another Java program
Thanks for the reply. I import it to my second program library. I don't
know how to call my MR class methods (for example WordCount Program) in the
second program..? I do MYProg myprog = new MYProg(); and now I should call
a mapreduce method. what method should I call to execute the first
mapreduce class?