Hadoop >> mail # general >> OT: anyone else going to berlin buzzwords?

+
Ian Holsman 2011-05-10, 23:53
+
Devaraj Das 2011-05-11, 02:12
+
Steve Loughran 2011-05-11, 10:48
+
Devaraj Das 2011-05-11, 15:02
+
Dan 2011-05-11, 21:29
+
Chris K Wensel 2011-05-11, 21:49
+
Steve Loughran 2011-05-11, 09:08
+
Bernd Fondermann 2011-05-11, 10:31
+
Doug Cutting 2011-05-12, 09:13
+
Ted Dunning 2011-05-12, 15:44
+
Bernd Fondermann 2011-05-12, 18:02
Re: OT: anyone else going to berlin buzzwords?
Actually, I just heard from Isabel that there will be a Buzzwords barbecue
that evening.

Should we all just meet there and then adjourn for beers after dinner?

On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 11:02 AM, Bernd Fondermann <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I will try to determine a location nearby the buzz, make a reservation
> and post to the appropriate lists.
>
>  Bernd
>
> On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 17:44, Ted Dunning <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I will be there Monday-Thursday.
> >
> > Monday sounds good for food and beverages.
> >
> > On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 2:13 AM, Doug Cutting <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> >> I'll be there, but only for the conference on Monday and Tuesday.
> >>
> >> Doug

> >> evening?

+
Bernd Fondermann 2011-05-12, 19:48