HBase >> mail # user >> querying hbase

+
Aji Janis 2013-05-21, 21:58
Viral Bajaria 2013-05-21, 22:16
Aji Janis 2013-05-21, 22:43
lars hofhansl 2013-05-22, 03:35
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-05-22, 03:41
Ian Varley 2013-05-22, 08:06
Shahab Yunus 2013-05-22, 13:12
Aji Janis 2013-05-22, 14:42
James Taylor 2013-05-22, 16:22
James Taylor 2013-05-22, 16:09
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-05-23, 23:17
James Taylor 2013-05-24, 00:10
Andrew Purtell 2013-05-24, 21:50
+
Michel Segel 2013-06-01, 10:17
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-06-01, 10:44
Re: querying hbase
Well,

What happens when you restart the RS?

Suppose I'm running a scan on a completely different table and you restart the RS?
What happens to me?

I havent thought through the whole problem, but you need to put each table's CP in to its own sandbox.
(There's more to it and would require some pizza, beer and a very large whiteboard....)

+
James Taylor 2013-06-01, 20:20
+
Michael Segel 2013-06-02, 02:44