MapReduce >> mail # dev >> API incompatibility between Hadoop 1.0 and Hadoop 2.0

Re: API incompatibility between Hadoop 1.0 and Hadoop 2.0
Hey Lohit,

It may not be exactly in the form you're looking for, but take a look
at Dave's API Evolution page
http://dbeech.github.com/hadoop-api-evolution.html that presents a
matrix. Its psychedelic to look at, I know, but you asked for it ;)

We also generate jdiff reports as part of the regular maven build
(AFAIR), which may also be what you're looking for. From my experience
so far, its the behavior changes from 0.21+ thats biting users more
today than any API changes (there are far fewer API changes).

--
Harsh J