HBase >> mail # user >> Giving a chance to buggy coprocessors to clean up

Re: Giving a chance to buggy coprocessors to clean up
I filed an issue (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-10119)
and attached a proposition for a fix, which simply consists in calling
stop() when we forcefully remove a coprocessor.

On Mon, Dec 9, 2013 at 10:59 PM, lars hofhansl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> You can also try to place your "global" variables in shared HashMap via RegionCoprocessorEnvironment.getSharedData().
> That will be automatically cleared up when all instances of a coprocessor class are gone.

Unfortunately that's not good enough, because there may be also
external resources that need to be released / cleaned up.

--
Benoit "tsuna" Sigoure