MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: Mapping MySQL schema to Avro

Re: Mapping MySQL schema to Avro
This is probably the wrong list for your question.

And, no, I don't think that your conversion is correct.

To me it looks like you have lots of values in a fmsession.  In the avro
version, those values appear to be repeated in the fmsswitchvalues. That
seems wrong.