Pig >> mail # dev >> Please, welcome another new committer - Dmitriy Ryaboy!

Please, welcome another new committer - Dmitriy Ryaboy!
Hi,

I would like to welcome Dmitriy Ryaboy as yet another committer to Pig
project! Dmitriy has been contributing consistently to Pig for the last
eight months.  He has been very active on the lists helping users and
giving constructive feedback as well as fixing issues and helping with
design especially for LSR effort. We are very glad to have him on board
and to see our committer community grow! Welcome, Dmitry!

Olga