Pig >> mail # user >> python modules using pig 12.0

Re: python modules using pig 12.0
Maybe this blog post may help:
http://blog.mortardata.com/post/62334142398/hadoop-python-pig-trunk

Does your pig script also raise an error in local mode?

Nezih

--
Nezih Yigitbasi
https://sites.google.com/site/nezihyigitbasi