Accumulo >> mail # user >> Accumulo software and processes owner

Re: Accumulo software and processes owner
On top of what Adam said, the scripts under assembly/init.d will not only
install init.d scripts and set rc levels, they will also create an
accumulo, accumulo_trace, and accumulo_monitor user and the processes will
run under those users.