Zookeeper >> mail # user >> ZooKeeper Scale

+
Rohan Desai 2012-10-16, 01:23
Re: ZooKeeper Scale
I believe that folks at FB have done some very very heavy-load ZK usage and
could talk more about scale, but I suspect that the current releases of ZK
would not scale to what you are looking for. Can you tell us more details
about what you're trying to do?

On Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 9:23 PM, Rohan Desai <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Has any performance testing been done on !ZooKeeper to determine how many
> concurrent watches are supported? The application I am considering using ZK
> for would use ~4000000 znodes and set ~4000000 concurrent watches.  All the
> performance numbers I found on the ZK docs were reads/write per second. Are
> there any numbers for concurrent watches?

+
Patrick Hunt 2012-10-16, 06:43
+
Thawan Kooburat 2012-10-16, 22:55