MapReduce >> mail # dev >> I'll be out of the office returning 16 May

I'll be out of the office returning 16 May

I will be out of the office starting  05/12/2013 and will not return until
05/16/2013.

I will be out of office at a customer site with limitted ot no internet
access. For urgent matters, please contact my manager Mohamed Obide
([EMAIL PROTECTED])