Sqoop, mail # dev - Sqoop2 Conf Call

Sqoop2 Conf Call
Kathleen Ting 2012-05-16, 18:49
Dear Sqoop Developers,

Today's Sqoop 2 meeting minutes are below and on the wiki (
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SQOOP/Sqoop2+Weekly+Meeting+Minutes
).

Next week's call will be the third in a series of weekly conference calls;
please RSVP to me (without replying to the list) if you would like to
attend the next call, which will be next Wednesday (5/23) at 9am PDT. This
call will be a good starting point for those who are eager to understand
the current structure of the code and how we are planning on developing it
further.

I will send out the call details to those who RSVP and it will be great if
you could also include any specific questions/comments regarding Sqoop 2
that you would like to discuss on the call and we can budget the time for
the call accordingly. Once the call is over, we will be publishing the
minutes from it on the project wiki.

Thanks,
Kathleen
---

5/16 Meeting Minutes: The Resource Layout (
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SQOOP/Sqoop2+-+Resource+Layout)
was discussed in detail. Jarcec will be researching the immediate format
specification and will report back on his findings at a later time.