Avro >> mail # user >> avrogencpp generates vector of $Undefined$ type

avrogencpp generates vector of $Undefined$ type
Hi all,

After deciding on Apache Avro for one of the main formats for storing our
graph data, I tried to integrate it with our graph processing system built
in C++. If I generate a header file from the attached Avro schema using
avrogencpp, I get a vector of type $Undefined$ somewhere in the generated
code (see the snippet below). Is there an error in my schema or is this a
bug in avrogencpp? Thanks in advance for your help!

- Jan

static void decode(Decoder& d, gm::gm_avro_graph_avpr_Union__5__& v) {
> size_t n = d.decodeUnionIndex();
> if (n >= 2) { throw avro::Exception("Union index too big"); }
> switch (n) {
> case 0:
> d.decodeNull();
> v.set_null();