MapReduce >> mail # user >> Hadoop HA error "JOURNAL is not supported in state standby"

+
orahad bigdata 2013-08-29, 20:09
+
Harsh J 2013-08-29, 20:25
+
orahad bigdata 2013-08-29, 20:36
+
Jing Zhao 2013-08-29, 20:40
+
Jitendra Yadav 2013-08-30, 07:47
+
Harsh J 2013-08-29, 20:24
+
Francis.Hu 2013-08-30, 07:42
Re: 答复: Hadoop HA error "JOURNAL is not supported in state standby"
Hi,

Many thanks to everyone.

Now issue got resolve after changing client version.

Regards