Accumulo, mail # dev - Rack and Datacenter Awareness

Re: Rack and Datacenter Awareness
Keith Turner 2014-01-21, 16:41
I started experimenting w/ a multi-level rack aware batch writer, see
ACCUMULO-551.  I even prototyped the code (there is a github link in the
ticket).  For this I used the hadoop code and config to make decisions
about rack locality.   I never got around to seriously testing this
concept.