HBase, mail # user - How to Upgrade Hbase using Cloudera Manager?

+
Vidosh Sahu 2013-02-16, 18:30
Re: How to Upgrade Hbase using Cloudera Manager?
Kevin O'dell 2013-02-16, 19:01
Vidosh,

  You should just be able to do a yum upgrade hbase on each node.
Please make sure HBase is stopped first.

--
Kevin O'Dell
Customer Operations Engineer, Cloudera