Accumulo >> mail # dev >> dependencies within 1.5

+
Jim Klucar 2013-05-20, 02:10
+
Christopher 2013-05-20, 04:06
+
Corey Nolet 2013-05-20, 11:49
+
David Medinets 2013-05-20, 12:11
+
Corey Nolet 2013-05-20, 12:21
+
Corey Nolet 2013-05-20, 12:44
+
Jim Klucar 2013-05-20, 13:10
+
John Vines 2013-05-20, 14:24
+
Christopher 2013-05-20, 16:52
+
Christopher 2013-05-20, 17:56
+
Corey Nolet 2013-05-20, 18:00
+
Christopher 2013-05-20, 18:09
+
Corey Nolet 2013-05-20, 18:10
+
Corey Nolet 2013-05-21, 16:16
+
Keith Turner 2013-05-21, 16:27
+
Corey Nolet 2013-05-21, 16:36
+
John Vines 2013-05-21, 16:34
Re: dependencies within 1.5
On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 12:34 PM, John Vines <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I think we should move it in 1.5. The bug Eric found this morning, along

Thats ok w/ me.  I mostly want to avoid the deprecation route.

+
Christopher 2013-05-21, 16:50
+
Corey Nolet 2013-05-21, 17:30