Drill >> mail # dev >> RC3 Vote: Third time's the charm?

Re: RC3 Vote: Third time's the charm?
On Sat, Sep 7, 2013 at 10:14 PM, Jacques Nadeau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Let's just exclude the binary for this release.  It isn't required for
> Apache and we can get right for next time.   The targets are there for
> those who want them.

Good idea.
> Additionally,  the source distro doesn't directly distribute any other
> dependencies so we should be okay there.

The source tarball has a lib directory in it with 130 jars in it.
> Sounds like we just need SHA and MD5 checksums.  Or am oversimplifying?

The license file is missing the list of dependency licenses, but based on
examination of the Mahout license file, I think that is OK if we don't
actually include these objects in the release.  Any binary artifact will
obviously need the list.

Do we have the list of licenses?  Or has someone run RAT?