MapReduce >> mail # user >> Ant Colony Optimization for Travelling Salesman Problem in Hadoop

+
sharat attupurath 2012-05-04, 16:06
+
Steve Lewis 2012-05-04, 16:22
+
sharat attupurath 2012-05-04, 16:54
+
Steve Lewis 2012-05-04, 20:15
+
sharat attupurath 2012-05-05, 15:08
+
Steve Lewis 2012-05-05, 15:20
+
sharat attupurath 2012-05-05, 15:37
+
Steve Lewis 2012-05-05, 20:16
+
sharat attupurath 2012-05-06, 03:11
+
GUOJUN Zhu 2012-05-07, 14:54
+
Steve Lewis 2012-05-07, 15:17
+
GUOJUN Zhu 2012-05-07, 16:03
+
Steve Lewis 2012-05-07, 16:24
+
sharat attupurath 2012-05-08, 10:55
+
Steve Lewis 2012-05-08, 14:47
+
sharat attupurath 2012-05-08, 15:32
Re: Ant Colony Optimization for Travelling Salesman Problem in Hadoop
of course but do your reducers subclass
org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.Reducer or
org.apache.hadoop.mapred.Reducer

Steven M. Lewis PhD