Pig >> mail # dev >> Prepare for Pig 0.10.1 release

Re: Prepare for Pig 0.10.1 release
Daniel,
   Since 0.10.1 is going out sooner and has support for hadoop 23, if it is
acceptable, I would like to pull in PIG-2907 into 0.10.1. Other projects
are blocked (hcat, oozie) on running unit tests with hadoop 23 because we
don't have a pig jar for 23 in maven.  Thoughts/objections?

Regards,
Rohini