Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Hadoop 1.1.2-rc5 release candidate vote

+
Matt Foley 2013-02-01, 03:13
+
Chris Nauroth 2013-02-01, 19:28
+
Matt Foley 2013-02-08, 06:04
+
Robert Evans 2013-02-08, 15:04
+
Chris Douglas 2013-02-08, 16:52
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-02-08, 17:37
+
Matt Foley 2013-02-08, 21:46
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-02-08, 22:18
+
Matt Foley 2013-02-14, 22:56
+
Matt Foley 2013-02-14, 22:57
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-02-15, 13:14
+
Matt Foley 2013-02-15, 18:09
+
Chris Nauroth 2013-02-09, 18:16
Re: [VOTE] Hadoop 1.1.2-rc5 release candidate vote
+1 non binding

Deployed on multi node clusters with secure and non secure setup and ran full system tests. No new regressions were found.

--
Arpit Gupta
Hortonworks Inc.