HBase >> mail # user >> Couting number of records in a HBase table

+
Shahab Yunus 2013-05-28, 22:23
+
Ted Yu 2013-05-28, 22:25
+
James Taylor 2013-05-28, 22:45
+
rajeshbabu chintaguntla 2013-05-29, 04:59
Re: Couting number of records in a HBase table
bin/hbase org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.RowCounter <tablename>
[<column1> <column2>...]
*Thanks & Regards    *

Shashwat Shriparv

On Wed, May 29, 2013 at 10:29 AM, rajeshbabu chintaguntla <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> If you enable aggregation coprocessors you can use aggreation client which
> is more faster than normal count from shell.
>

> http://hbase.apache.org/apidocs/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/client/coprocessor/AggregationClient.html#rowCount(byte[],
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.coprocessor.ColumnInterpreter,
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.Scan)
>

> http://hbase.apache.org/apidocs/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/client/coprocessor/AggregationClient.html#rowCount(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HTable,
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.coprocessor.ColumnInterpreter,
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.Scan)

+
Shahab Yunus 2013-05-29, 13:53