HBase >> mail # dev >> CHANGES.txt in trunk vs branch?

RE: CHANGES.txt in trunk vs branch?
I like the approach Todd outlines, but have been doing it as Stack describes.

+1 on moving to Todd/Hadoop approach.  In addition, for JIRA, we should probably put the fix version as the lowest common denominator rather than everywhere it is applied.  (if fixed in 0.90 branch, it's not really a bug fix when we release 0.92 since it was already fixed on the previous major release).

JG