Accumulo >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Accumulo Instamo Archetype 1.4.4

Re: [VOTE] Accumulo Instamo Archetype 1.4.4 RC2
I don't think it's important to version control the generated
DEPENDENCIES file. The release is the generated tarball. So long as we
have a documented way of creating it from the tag, I think that should
be fine.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii