Hive >> mail # user >> not able to access Hive web Interface

RE: not able to access Hive Web Interface
Hi all :-),

Iam trying to access Hive Web Interface but it fails.

I have this changes in hive-site.xml

<configuration>
    <property>
        <name>hive.hwi.listen.host</name>
        <value>0.0.0.0</value>
        <description>This is the host address the Hive Web Interface will listen on</description>
    </property>

    <property>
        <name>hive.hwi.listen.port</name>
        <value>9999</value>
        <description>This is the port the Hive Web Interface will listen on</description>
    </property>

    <property>
        <name>hive.hwi.war.file</name>
        <value>/HADOOP/hive/lib/hive-hwi-0.8.1.war</value> /*  (Here is the hive directory) */
        <description>This is the WAR file with the jsp content for Hive Web Interface</description>
    </property>

</configuration>

And also export the ANT lib like.

export ANT_LIB=/Yogesh/ant-1.8.4/lib
export PATH=$PATH:$ANT_LIB
now when i do run command

hive --service hwi  it results

12/07/17 18:03:02 INFO hwi.HWIServer: HWI is starting up
12/07/17 18:03:02 WARN conf.HiveConf: DEPRECATED: Ignoring hive-default.xml found on the CLASSPATH at /HADOOP/hive/conf/hive-default.xml
12/07/17 18:03:02 FATAL hwi.HWIServer: HWI WAR file not found at /HADOOP/hive/lib/hive-hwi-0.8.1.war
and if I go for

hive --service hwi --help it results

Usage ANT_LIB=XXXX hive --service hwi
Althought if I go to /HADOOP/hive/lib directory I found

1) hive-hwi-0.8.1.war
2) hive-hwi-0.8.1.jar

these files are present there.

what is Iam doing wrong :-( ?