Avro >> mail # dev >> 1.7.0 release soon?

1.7.0 release soon?
I'd like to roll a 1.7.0 candidate release soon.

The current list of unresolved issues for 1.7.0 is at:

   http://s.apache.org/avro170

I'll be going through this, committing things that are ready or that I
can make ready, and pushing the remainder to 1.7.1 or 1.8.0.

Are there issues that you'd like to get into 1.7.0 that are not in that
list?

Doug
+
Thiruvalluvan MG 2012-05-12, 01:09