HDFS >> mail # user >> Re: debugging hadoop streaming programs (first code)

Re: debugging hadoop streaming programs (first code)

The mapreduce webUI gives you all the information you need for debugging you code. Depending on where your JobTracker is, you should go hit $JT_HOST_NAME:50030. And check the job link as well the task, taskattempt and logs pages.

HTH
+Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli
Hortonworks Inc.
http://hortonworks.com/