HBase >> mail # dev >> Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache HBase Committers - Matteo Bertozzi and Chunhui Shen

+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-01-03, 04:24
+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-01-03, 10:45
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-01-02, 19:37
+
lars hofhansl 2013-01-02, 23:48
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-01-02, 20:57
+
Elliott Clark 2013-01-02, 22:57
+
Harsh J 2013-01-02, 19:52
+
Ted Yu 2013-01-02, 19:42
Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache HBase Committers - Matteo Bertozzi and Chunhui Shen
Congrats and welcome fellas! Keep up the good work.

-------------------
Jesse Yates
@jesse_yates
jyates.github.com
On Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 11:37 AM, Jonathan Hsieh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Along with bringing in the new year, we've brought in two new Apache
> HBase Committers!
>
> On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC,  I am excited to welcome Matteo
> Bertozzi and Chunhui Shen as committers!
>
> * Matteo's been working on table snapshots, updates to
> security-related coprocessors, and some performance benchmarking
> improvements.
> * Chunhui's been working on lots of really important and tricky data
> loss fixes, race condition fixes, region assignment fixes, and
> availability fixes.
>
> Please join me in congratulating Matteo and Chunhui on their new roles!
>
> Jon.
>
> --
> // Jonathan Hsieh (shay)
> // Software Engineer, Cloudera