Zookeeper >> mail # user >> List of servers for ZooKeeper clients

List of servers for ZooKeeper clients
If I am running my ZooKeeper clients on the same nodes as my ZooKeeper
3.4.6 servers, is there some standard way to determine the list of
servers that the client can connect to. Should I have to parse the
zoo.cfg? Is there an API available for that?

Arindam