MapReduce, mail # user - Re: In Window (Cygwin) DataNode and TaskTracker is not starting

+
Anit Alexander 2012-10-11, 09:50
Re: In Window (Cygwin) DataNode and TaskTracker is not starting
Visioner Sadak 2012-10-11, 09:54
sure i think uploading and downloading files will wrk fine but if u want to
run some jobs or use some tools for ex i wanted to use HAR archive tool so
tht was not wrking make sure u test all u r requirements thoroughly
:)...but no need to wrry in production as u will u will use linux only....

+
Sujit Dhamale 2012-10-09, 05:30
+
Sujit Dhamale 2012-10-10, 10:45