MapReduce >> mail # user >> In Window (Cygwin) DataNode and TaskTracker is not starting

Re: In Window (Cygwin) DataNode and TaskTracker is not starting
sure i think uploading and downloading files will wrk fine but if u want to
run some jobs or use some tools for ex i wanted to use HAR archive tool so
tht was not wrking make sure u test all u r requirements thoroughly
:)...but no need to wrry in production as u will u will use linux only....