Hadoop, mail # user - Re: question about scheduler rack awareness

Re: question about scheduler rack awareness
Harsh J 2013-03-19, 16:16
You can use CombineFileInputFormat to achieve this with good locality
hints. It tries to pack together block splits that belong to one node
as much as possible.

--
Harsh J