Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Where is the log files when I use mumak

Where is the log files when I use mumak
Hi, all

I'm studying the implementation of mumak ,

My question is that the log file generated by mumak only contains the result
of the logging statement in mumak source codes, but the information
specified in the Jobtracker.java as the parent class of SimulatorJobTracker
is lost, where is this information?
Thank you

Nan