Sqoop >> mail # user >> Where can I find qoop-sqlserver-1.0.tar.gz

Re: Where can I find qoop-sqlserver-1.0.tar.gz
Hi Shouvanik,
if you referring to the old Microsoft connector for Apache Sqoop, then it seems that Microsoft is no longer offering it [1]. Sqoop itself without extra downloads is able to handle data transfers between Microsoft SQL Server and Hadoop.

Jarcec

Links:
1: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=27584