Zookeeper >> mail # user >> DISCONNECTED and SESSION_EXPIRED events

Re: DISCONNECTED and SESSION_EXPIRED events
Thanks, that answers the second part of my question. However im still
unclear as to when the DISCONNECTED event will be received. Im currently
assuming that Ill get it immediately after the connection is lost.