HBase >> mail # user >> hbase corruption - missing region files in HDFS

+
Chris Waterson 2012-12-09, 04:30
Re: hbase corruption - missing region files in HDFS
can you run hbase hbck -fixMeta -fixAssignments

This should assign those region servers and fix the hole.

--
Kevin O'Dell
Customer Operations Engineer, Cloudera
+