 From: Daniel Russel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, 6 June 2013 4:23 AM
Subject: Avro C++ and patches

Is there something I can do to help facilitate getting various of the C++
patches in Jira into the release? There are a number that have been there
for a while <
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20AVRO%20AND%20component%20in%20%28%22C%2B%2B%22%2C%20%22c%2B%2B%22%29%20AND%20status%20%3D%20%22Patch%20Available%22%20ORDER%20BY%20created%20DESC>
(and whose absence make the avro releases not very useful to me). Thanks.
              --Daniel