Hadoop, mail # general - [VOTE] Release hadoop-2.0.0-alpha

+
Arun C Murthy 2012-05-09, 16:58
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-05-09, 17:17
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-05-09, 18:30
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-05-09, 18:33
Re: [VOTE] Release hadoop-2.0.0-alpha
Suresh Srinivas 2012-05-09, 20:45
For this reason, in HDFS, we change MiniDFSCluster to LimitedPrivate and
not treat it as such:

@InterfaceAudience.LimitedPrivate({"HBase", "HDFS", "Hive", "MapReduce",
"Pig"})
@InterfaceStability.Unstable