Hadoop >> mail # general >> [VOTE] Release hadoop-2.0.0-alpha

Re: [VOTE] Release hadoop-2.0.0-alpha
For this reason, in HDFS, we change MiniDFSCluster to LimitedPrivate and
not treat it as such:

@InterfaceAudience.LimitedPrivate({"HBase", "HDFS", "Hive", "MapReduce",
"Pig"})
@InterfaceStability.Unstable