Pig, mail # dev - Add patch to reviewboard?

+
Timothy Chen 2012-10-25, 17:31
+
Alan Gates 2012-10-25, 17:45
+
Timothy Chen 2012-10-25, 17:47
Re: Add patch to reviewboard?
Alan Gates 2012-10-26, 22:39
Yeah, feel free to keep poking us until someone takes it up.

Alan.

On Oct 25, 2012, at 10:47 AM, Timothy Chen wrote:

> Gotcha, my patch is very small so I'll leave it in the JIRA issue then.
>
> I see a bunch of issues in JIRA with patch available but no one really
> looking at it, should I just come back and bug the list every week if it
> just stays there?
>
> Tim
>
> On Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 10:45 AM, Alan Gates <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> In Pig we leave the use of reviewboard up to the contributor and reviewer.
>> If you find it helpful feel free to use it.  A reviewer may also ask for
>> it, especially if the patch is large.  But we do not require all patches be
>> placed there.
>>
>> Alan.
>>
>> On Oct 25, 2012, at 1:31 PM, Timothy Chen wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I've submitted a patch for my very first PIG bug 2 days ago,
>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIG-2507.
>>>
>>> I wonder if it is standard process to add every patch to reviewboard?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> Tim

+
Jonathan Coveney 2012-10-26, 22:40