Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> stable 3.4.x release

+
Ted Yu 2011-12-29, 02:09
Re: stable 3.4.x release
We didn't expect unstable releases past 3.4.0, so it's a bit difficult to
say, but we will certainly be more stable faster the more people help us
test out the releases and report bugs back. Right now it seems like 3.4.2
will be a stable release and out soon (it's been voted through so my guess
is a matter of days), but honestly we can't promise that there isn't an
issue we don't know about out there yet.

Long story short, if you're interested in getting stable releases faster,
we encourage your community to help us test and validate our release
candidates. We would certainly appreciate the input!