Pig >> mail # user >> self join in pig

Re: self join in pig
Also keep in mind that a Pig relation is not aware of the order of records
unless right after the ORDER statement. I guess that you need to use a row
with a preceding row,corrent? Probably you'll need the RANK:
http://pig.apache.org/docs/r0.11.1/basic.html#rank
to use as a key for the join.

Best Regards,
Ruslan Al-Fakikh