HBase >> mail # user >> Problems using unqualified hostname on hbase

Re: Problems using unqualified hostname on hbase

Hi there.  You generally don't want to run with 2 clusters like (HBase on
one, HDFS on the other) that because your regions have 0% locality.

For more information on this topic, seeĊ .

http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#regions.arch.locality