Hadoop >> mail # general >> Please join me in welcoming Aaron Myers as the newest Apache Hadoop committer

+
Eli Collins 2011-06-02, 17:12
+
Harsh J 2011-06-02, 17:50
+
Kum seong Moon 2011-06-03, 02:04
+
Todd Lipcon 2011-06-03, 05:18
+
Marcos Ortiz 2011-06-03, 13:08
+
Andrew Purtell 2011-06-03, 11:21
Re: Please join me in welcoming Aaron Myers as the newest Apache Hadoop committer
El 6/3/2011 7:21 AM, Andrew Purtell escribi�:
> Congratulations Aaron.
>
> It's great to see new committers on HDFS, and knowing a bit about what you guys are up to, this is exciting.
>
>    - Andy
>

>> From: Eli Collins<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> Subject: Please join me in welcoming Aaron Myers as the newest Apache Hadoop committer
>> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> Date: Thursday, June 2, 2011, 10:12 AM
>> On behalf of the PMC, I am pleased to announce that Aaron Myers has
>> been elected a committer in the Apache Hadoop Common and HDFS
>> projects.  We appreciate all the work Aaron has put into the project
>> so far, and are looking forward to his future contributions.  Welcome
>> aboard atm!
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Eli

Congratulations, Aaron, good for you.
Regards

--
Marcos Lu�s Ort�z Valmaseda
  Software Engineer (Large-Scaled Distributed Systems)