HBase >> mail # user >> Re: [Programmatic cluster monitoring] How to use the HBase monitoring APIs

Re: [Programmatic cluster monitoring] How to use the HBase monitoring APIs
Hi,

Have a look at
https://github.com/sematext/HBaseMetricsContext  +
http://blog.sematext.com/2011/07/31/extending-hadoop-metrics/ -- this
may lead you in the right direction if you really really need to do
this.... although I'm not sure if that stuff is outdated now.

If you are just trying to get existing HBase metrics there is SPM
(http://sematext.com/spm/index.html), Ganglia, etc.

Otis