MapReduce >> mail # user >> How to find Replication factor for one perticular folder in HDFS

Re: How to find Replication factor for one perticular folder in HDFS
see if the link below helps you

http://www.michael-noll.com/blog/2011/10/20/understanding-hdfs-quotas-and-hadoop-fs-and-fsck-tools/
On Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 10:36 PM, Dhanasekaran Anbalagan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
> How to query particular folder witch replication factor configured. In my
> cluster some folder in HDFS configured 2 and some of them configured as
> three. How to query.
>
> please guide me
>
> -Dhanasekaran

Nitin Pawar