Accumulo, mail # dev - Accumulo feature freeze in 1 week

+
John Vines 2013-10-25, 16:33
+
Christopher 2013-10-25, 18:23
+
John Vines 2013-10-25, 18:49
+
Sean Busbey 2013-10-25, 19:11
+
Joey Echeverria 2013-10-25, 18:58
+
Josh Elser 2013-10-25, 19:15
+
Christopher 2013-10-25, 19:23
+
Sean Busbey 2013-10-25, 19:49
+
Josh Elser 2013-10-25, 19:53
+
Keith Turner 2013-10-25, 21:05
+
John Vines 2013-10-25, 21:08
+
Keith Turner 2013-10-25, 21:40
RE: Accumulo feature freeze in 1 week
dlmarion@... 2013-10-25, 21:37
 Are you talking about the sub-tasks? The issue is marked as resolved.
Maybe they are done also.