Hadoop >> mail # dev >> wiki write access request

wiki write access request
Hi, I'm going through the Hadoop deployment instructions
(http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/GettingStartedWithHadoop) and am
occasionally seeing things that can be better clarified or need
updating.  Can I have write access to the Wiki so I can make text
updates?  I'm user "GlenMazza".

Thanks,
Glen

--